Nigeria is a country rich in natural resources, with each of its 36 states having one or more resources that contribute to the nation’s economy. Here are some of the major natural resources found in each state:
1. Abia: Crude oil, natural gas, lead, zinc, limestone, salt, and clay.
2. Adamawa: Coal, gypsum, magnetite, kaolin, clay, and uranium.
3. Akwa Ibom: Crude oil, natural gas, salt, clay, and limestone.
4. Anambra: Crude oil, natural gas, lead, zinc, clay, limestone, and iron ore.
5. Bauchi: Kaolin, phosphate, marble, clay, and limestone.
6. Bayelsa: Crude oil, natural gas, clay, and limestone.
7. Benue: Coal, limestone, lead, zinc, and iron ore.
8. Borno: Kaolin, clay, limestone, and diatomite.
9. Cross River: Crude oil, natural gas, lead, zinc, limestone, and tin.
10. Delta: Crude oil, natural gas, clay, and limestone.
11. Ebonyi: Salt, lead, zinc, limestone, and clay.
12. Edo: Crude oil, natural gas, limestone, clay, and gypsum.
13. Ekiti: Kaolin, granite, feldspar, and clay.
14. Enugu: Coal, natural gas, limestone, lead, and zinc.
15. Gombe: Gemstone, gypsum, phosphate, and salt.
16. Imo: Crude oil, natural gas, lead, zinc, limestone, and white clay.
17. Jigawa: Kaolin, gypsum, and limestone.
18. Kaduna: Tin, columbite, limestone, gold, and clay.
19. Kano: Kaolin, marble, gypsum, and limestone.
20. Katsina: Kaolin, marble, limestone, and salt.
21. Kebbi: Gold, limestone, and clay.
22. Kogi: Iron ore, coal, limestone, and marble.
23. Kwara: Gold, limestone, marble, and kaolin.
24. Lagos: Bitumen, clay, and glass-sand.
25. Nasarawa: Baryte, salt, clay, and limestone.
26. Niger: Gold, iron ore, tin, columbite, and limestone.
27. Ogun: Limestone, bitumen, clay, phosphate, glass-sand, kaolin, gemstone, timber, cassava.
28. Ondo: Bitumen, limestone, timber, chromite, oil & gas, kaolin, feldspar, silica-sand, Columbia, gold.
29. Ogun: Limestone, bitumen, clay, glass-sand, phosphate, kaolin, gemstone, timber.
30. Oyo: Cassiterite, kaolin, gold, tabtalite, aquamarine, tourmaline, granite, silica-sand, feldspar, clay.
31. Plateau: Tin, columbite, iron ore, limestone, zinc, lead, gemstone, agriculture
32. Rivers: Crude oil & gas, bitumen, liquefied natural gas, coal, timber, agricultural resources, fishery resources.
33. Sokoto: Gold, kaolin, gypsum, granite, livestock, clay, agriculture.
34. Taraba: Coal, barite, kaolin, gypsum, gold, agriculture, livestock.
35. Yobe: Gypsum, kaolin, limestone, gold, granite, uranium, clay, tantalite, agricultural resources.
36. Zamfara: Gold, lead, zinc, gypsum, marble, agriculture, livestock, granite.
37. FCT: Cassiterite, marble, clay, iron ore.
May Edochie files a restraining order against her husband, Yul Edochie, After N100M Lawsuit
May Edochie has filed for a restraining order to prevent Yul Edochie from entering their former marital home, in addition to requesting a divorce from him and N100 million from his second wife, Judy Austin.
Recall Reportera talked about the lawsuit May Edochie levelled against Yul Edochie and Judy. In an update on the couple’s marital crisis, May Edochie, who is being represented by Femi Falana and the Eculaw group, noted that Judy and Yul are aware of the lawsuit because they have received copies of the suit papers by email.
The mother of three has requested a court order barring Yul from entering the former marital residence. The businessman claimed that the movie star has become increasingly erratic, irrational, aggressive, and threatening. He also cited safety concerns.
According to her, Yul exhibits behaviours that suggest he may be “under some influence, the full extent or scope of which we are yet to determine.”
May recalled how security personnel had prevented Yul from entering their home the previous week and had informed him that going forward, all matters pertaining to his marriage to her and any dealings in that regard are subjudice. The three-parent mother, who recently lost her son, has taken precautions to safeguard both herself and her kids. Now, Yul has been instructed to speak with his attorney, should he choose to retain one, and to follow their advice.
Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgery for a Banging Body
The definition of beauty has expanded beyond having a pretty face. It’s now fashionable to have an hourglass-shaped waist, wide hips, and a big butt.
Getting plastic surgery or even admitting to having work done on your body in Nigeria was once frowned upon.
The stories, however, are evolving as more Nigerian celebrities undergo cosmetic surgery to achieve hot bodies.
Even more unexpected is the fact that celebrities are openly admitting to having plastic surgery. Here is a list of your favourite people who have had sex-enhancing plastic surgery.
Khloe, also referred to as Abiri Olubusayo Khloe, was a season three BBNaija housemate.
The reality TV personality turned fashion and beauty entrepreneur received online criticism for a butt enlargement procedure last year.
Khloe’s dramatic body transformation stunned everyone considering how skinny and straight she was at first. Later, she confirmed rumours that she had undergone surgery.
The Bayelsa native with fair skin is well-known for the love triangle she created with Ozo on the BBN reality series.
The ex-housemate whose backside had people drooling admitted she had liposuction to make her butt bigger.
Last October, Nengi admitted to Ozo that she underwent the procedure because she felt uneasy about her large stomach.
Nengi faced a lot of online criticism after it was revealed that she had liposuction.
The former beauty queen claimed she didn’t give a damn and even encouraged women to alter their physical features if they so desired.
She added that the stigma associated with plastic bodies had ended.
Mercy Eke, the 2019 Big Brother Pepper Dem season winner, has also undergone plastic surgery.
Initially, Mercy, who was deadly curvy and stunning, denied rumours that her butt had been surgically altered. but claimed in a later interview that she had with Ike that she had.
Ini Edo was accused of having plastic surgery after she posted a photo of herself in 2019. Many claimed that she appeared fake and that a procedure had gone wrong.
The seasoned actress eventually fixed her waist’s unrealistic appearance. There are sneaky rumours that she underwent breast augmentation and liposuction.
Toke Makinwa, a well-known OAP and social media influencer, has a stunning physique. She has, however, also undergone a well-known surgical body enhancement procedure.
The 41-year-old media personality shared her experience with cosmetic surgery in a Toke Moments episode on YouTube.
Yes, I worked out, but my breasts are natural, she admitted. In order to launch my lipstick line, I had a lip filler, but I no longer feel the need for one.
Since her procedures, the curvy Toke Makinwa has not yet expressed any regrets.
Nancy Isime, a well-known socialite and fitness enthusiast, has revealed that, contrary to what she would have us believe, she did not exercise her way to all of her new body parts; rather, she underwent cosmetic surgery.
When Nancy’s surgery journey and old photos of her appeared together, this information was made clear. Many people were shocked to learn that their favourite fitness inspiration had taken shortcuts to get her curves and bit bottom, especially while they were working out in the gym and hoping for unattainable miracles.
Chika Ike is a naturally attractive Nigerian actress. She possessed the ideal height and body for an ebony model, as well as a naturally beautiful face.
Chika Ike decided to undergo plastic surgery to achieve a curvier shape as time went on because she seemed dissatisfied with her body shape.
BBNaija All-Stars: I Used Over N30m For My Wedding- Frodd
Chukwuemeka Okoye, also known as Frodd, a Big Brother Naija all-stars housemate, recently spilled the beans about his lavish wedding, revealing that he spent over N30 million on the grand celebration.
While talking with his fellow housemate Cross, he revealed this.
He advised Cross to put aside enough cash before considering getting hitched.
Speaking further, Frodd showed Cross his traditional wedding photo album and said that he had spent N5 million on his wife’s bride price and a few other items.
He claimed to have spent an additional N2 million on each parent’s clothing and an additional N15 million on drinks.
He said this:
“Keep a lot of money on hand if you’re trying to get married. About N30 million went toward my traditional wedding. Drinks cost up to 15 million dollars, parents’ outfits cost about 1-2 million each, and the bride price and a few small items cost 5 million.
The Safest Country to Travel to in Africa
African Union Takes Action: Republic of Niger Suspended Amidst Political Unrest
Megnutt – Everything you Need to Know About the TikTok Star in 2023
Peter Obi: “I Campaigned For Presidency Because I Can Say It Any Day, I Will Solve The Problem Of Nigeria”
Youths in Kano Defy Police Ban to Protest Alleged Tribunal Bribery
- Celebrities3 months ago
Who is Olivia Casta-the sensational model and social media influencer?
- News4 months ago
BIG STORY: Investigations reveal Tinubu came 3rd, Peter Obi won presidential election
- Celebrities3 months ago
What You Did not know About Jessica Ditzel: unveiling Joe Rogan’s Life With Wife Jessica Ditzel.
- News5 months ago
BIG STORY: Peter Obi’s Labour Party won 16 states, not 12 — IREV Results Show
- Entertainment3 months ago
A timeline of Shane Gillis Girlfriends: who is he dating in 2023?
- Entertainment3 months ago
Timeline of Central Cee’s Relationship with Girlfriend, TikToker Madeline Argy
- Celebrities4 months ago
Nollywood Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Takes Center Stage in Action-Packed “Extraction 2”
- Celebrities2 months ago
Bronwin Aurora and All You Need to Know About Her in 2023: age, height, family, Boyfriend, Networth.